Save Our Children
About this Event
The Family Freedom Coalition of Washington and the Southwest Washington Federated Republican Women are proud to present special guest speaker, Heidi St. John. and many local organizations who are ready to inform and inspire you. You will hear how faith can lead to effective action, and about the current political and legal issues challenging the sanctity of Washington families.
We will discuss the reality and implications of the newly-passed Comprehensive Sexuality Education, or CSE law (Senate Bill 5395). While this new law is temporarily on hold, it can be REJECTED or repealed by the people this November. Otherwise, CSE will be mandated for all public schools K-12. Remember to REJECT Ref-90 or "Check to Reject." Let's get #OFFTHEBENCH, and #SAVEOURCHILDREN!
Join us on time to enjoy our outdoor BBQ and refreshments. You'll also have time to meet representatives from each organization. Please follow the links below to learn more about our Keynote Speaker and fantastic participating organizations to prepare for a very informative evening!
- Special Guest Speaker: Heidi St. John, The Busy Mom
- Parents Rights In Education
- She's Restored
- Life Options Network
- Informed Choice Vancouver
- Hummingbird House
- The Epik Project
- The Family Freedom Coalition of Washington
- CSE content is not appropriate for children of all ages. Curriculum will be available for review, so we feel this is an adult-only event. Childcare will not be provided. Please make prior arrangements for your younger kiddos.
- For the safety of all guests, please be advised that masks and social distancing will be at one's discretion. Thank you for taking personal responsibility.
- Live stream option: The speaking portions of the event will be streamed live as an option to participate.
|Event Date||10-06-2020 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||10-06-2020 7:30 pm|
|Location - Click the name to see a map.||Clark County Square Dance Center|