Rally 4 UR Rights, GRC Lobby Day
"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you."... Pericles
Full information at https://www.facebook.com/events/428321897808241/permalink/499944380645992/
Rally 4 UR Rights
Gun Rights Coalition Lobby Day
hosted by Gun Rights Coalition
Join us at the Capital legislative steps continuing to defend your
2nd Amendment Rights. It's TIME to fight back!
Listen to Pro2A legislators on how we can turn the tide, stay engaged and put pressure on elected officials in Districts that took your rights away!
0800-08:55 Set up
0900- 11:25 Legislative Speakers
11:30- Meet up with your Legislators of your District
*** Contact your legislators for appointments for this day***
We will have a team there to both help you find your reps and to help you write letters to them.
* Goal is to have a large attendance, from as many legislative districts, voters engaged in civil dialog educating elected officials, find support for the Pro2A community, getting involved in 2020 Legislative session protecting your rights, and getting involved after session. (Vote OUT elected officials that don't support YOU)
"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." ...Margaret Thatcher
Please note: We would like to ask anyone that carries firearms to please keep them holstered or slung. Each of us is responsible for our own actions. That includes both appropriate safety and conducting ourselves in a respectful manner that will reflect positively on the group as a whole. Thanks and can't wait to see you all there.
Media Press Invite sent 6 Jan.
No press engagement during speaking block. Press will be notified speakers will be available after podium appearance and area will be designated for Q&A.
- speakers 5-6min, will have time monitor to quietly let speakers know at final 30sec.
- 120min/ 15 speakers
- Individual booths ok for candidates, no sales of merch, donations only. No power, must provide their own set up.
1. Sen. Phil Fortunato (LD31/ Gov. Candidate)
2. Rep. Jim Walsh (LD19)
3. Rep. Robert Sutherland (LD39)
4. Rep. Matt Shea (LD4)
5. Matt Marshall (Eatonville School Board/ WAIII State Leadership)
6. Police Chief Loren Culp (City of Republic/ Gov. Candidate)
7. Anton Sakharov (Gov. Candidate)
8. Tim Eyman (Gov. Candidate)
9. Joseph Brumbles (Lt. Gov. Candidate)
10. Anthony Welti (Insurance Com. Candidate)
11. Kerry Slone (We the Females)
12. Daniel Mitchell (Sporting System/ Repeal I-1639 Leadership)
13. Marty McClendon (Christian Conservative Radio host)
14. Nathan Vigil ( GRC Team lead/ APIII)
15. Bob Bozarth (GRC Team lead)
GRC Event Timeline
0800-0900 Set Up
11:30- Meet w/ Legislators
|Event Date||01-17-2020 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||01-17-2020 12:00 pm|
|Location - Click the name to see a map.||Washington State Capitol Building|