ONLINE Compliance Class for Candidates & Committees
Learn how to comply with state campaign finance law
About this Event
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Know when and how to register a campaign,
• File accurate and timely campaign disclosure reports,
• Understand who can contribute and which contributors have limits,
• Know what to include in a political advertisement, and
• Comply with Washington State's campaign finance laws.
You can also view a video recording of this Compliance Training class.
This class is offered online only. Please register by Jan. 12. You'll receive an email the day before the class begins with a link to enter the online meeting using the Zoom application.
|Event Date||01-14-2021 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||01-14-2021 11:30 am|