FAMILY MATTERS SUMMIT
Your family matters—whether it’s your personal family or your church family. If you have children in either of these, this summit will provide new updates and information critical to their well-being.
As the head of your house, you have a vested interest in knowing this important information.
We will discuss issues including:
- Comprehensive Sex Ed in schools—will it really be taught starting in Kindergarten? How comprehensive is it?
- Porn Literacy—why is OSPI / Office of the Superintendent for Public Instruction in WA state promoting this?
- Gender Identity—Is this confusion being actively taught in WA public schools, and here in Clark County?
- Drag Queen Story Hour—Playing dress up for kids is taking on a whole new meaning at the downtown Vancouver Library.
- Mandating vaccinations—removing philosophical, and likely soon, religious exemptions.
- Tax Exempt Status—your 501c3 is already at risk in Olympia.
You’ll hear from local community leaders:
Dennis Fuqua—International Renewal Ministries, Director. Former Pastor of 25 years for Peninsula Christian Fellowship in Gig Harbor, WA.
Vicki Kraft—Concerned Citizen, serving as a Representative in Olympia.
Heidi St. John—Author, Speaker and Founder of Firmly Planted Homeschool Resource Center
Jennifer Heine-Withee—Parents’ Rights in Education, SW WA Leader
Join us for this important conversation for your children and family.
When: Thursday, December 19 at 7:00pm. The event will last for one hour.
Where: Bethesda Church—New Location: 2533 NE Andresen Rd. Vancouver, WA 98661. Next to Vancouver Tire & Auto and behind Miller Paint Company near Living Hope.
There is no cost for this event. Look forward to seeing you there!
|Event Date||12-19-2019 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||12-19-2019 7:00 pm|
|Location - Click the name to see a map.||Bethesda Church|